U.S. WWII Reproduction 75mm Shell Crate
This is a true reproduction of a WWII U.S. Wood 75mm Shell Crate.
Made of Spruce hardwood (like many originals), they come with new & correct period hinges, hasp and clasp hardware, including hemp rope handles.
These are perfect for set designers, re-enactors, or historic museum displays or even for a good looking "cool" tool box, or toy box. Crates are shipped to you new, with stencil design as it appears in the images.
**Use the "Contact Us" to email for availability.
- Custom markings are available upon request - Go to the Contact Us and send us a note for customization and pricing.
- 31 1/2" L x 9 3/4" W x 5 3/4" H (6 1/2" overall with top cleats)
- Item is made upon order & ships within 14 business days.
- Made in USA by Marshall's Arsenal.
- Secure Checkout & Payment Options.