U.S. WWII Reproduction 75mm Shell Crate
This is a true reproduction of one type of WWII U.S. Wood 75mm Shell Crate.
Made of Spruce or Pine wood (like many originals), they come with new & correct period hinges, hasp and clasp hardware, including hemp rope handles.
These are perfect for set designers, reenactors, or historic museum displays or even for a good looking "cool" tool box, or toy box. Crates are shipped to you new, with stencil design as it appears in the images. An affordable reenactment gear item compared to originals.
**Use the "Contact Us" to email for availability.
- Custom markings are available upon request - Go to the Contact Us and send us a note for customization and pricing.
- 31 1/2" L x 9 3/4" W x 5 3/4" H (6 1/2" overall with top cleats)
- Contact Marshall's Arsenal for Availability
- Made in USA by Marshall's Arsenal.
- Secure Checkout & Payment Options.